Friday, June 15, 2018

Vision Board Virtual Workshop - Who's in?

VISION BOARD VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
July 13th 6:00 pm est
Held online

Can't attend that time, no problem.  This Workshop will be recorded.
You will be able to go back to it at any time.

You will be asked to join a special secret group on Facebook so we can all interact and give each other suggestions or ideas.



What is a Vision Board? 
It is a Visual tool to help a person concentrate and gain clarity and focus on specific goals that they want to achieve in their life by using images of items, feelings, goals, etc... A Vision Board can be a Posterboard with images hung on the work, a Corkboard that images are pinned to, an app on your phone that you add photos to or even a Binder with plastic sleeves with you visual images clearly displayed with all of your goals in life.

Have you read The Secret by Rhonda Byrne?  This is a book I read several years ago that introduced me to the Law of Attraction.  I have become a big believer since then. 

What is the Law of Attraction? It is a belief that focuses on Positive (or negative) thoughts in order to help manifest them into existence. This isn't a hocus pocus kind of theory.  I've seen results with this. (I have some listed at the very bottom of this post.)

Why should you create a Vision Board?
1) Sometimes setting goals can be hard to actually visualize them happening.  Writing them down is definitely a great way to start in achieving them.  Secondly of course changing your mindset.  Thirdly, you actually need visual stimulation of these goals to help your mind actually believe and focus on what it is you truly want. 

I heard once that people have over 15000 thoughts a day that run through their mind.  In my case I believe it is so much more.  My mind never rests.  I'm always thinking, envisioning, daydreaming, goal setting, story writing etc....  I think becoming a writer helped me by actually getting some of those thoughts down onto paper(via computer) so I have more room for my daily thoughts.
  
2) Sometimes people get overwhelmed and have no idea where to start with achieving their goals.  They may know what they want but how do you get from Point A to Point B without a clue or the right mindset.  If you are a negative person, you must start to focus on having more positive thoughts.
(I'm planning a Positive Mindset Training Workshop.  Comment below "Mindset" if you are interested in details.)

3) Are you a goal setter but not a goal achiever? It's quite alright.  I've been there myself.  I've always been a huge list maker.  Groceries, chores, budget etc... Until I actually began to claim to the Universe what I truly want, Appreciate what I already have, Give gratitude and visually see my goals by images, only then did I begin believing and manifesting things into existence.

Want to know a few things I have manifested with the Law of Attraction with the help of my Positive Mindset and Vision Boards?


A few years ago, I actually wrote in this blog how much I've always wanted a swimming pool.  Yeah I know it's a material item but its something I've always wanted. Well guess what? In 2016 I had my swimming pool and I never even realized it until my mother told me how much I've always wanted a swimming pool.  Yes, I use to hound her growing up on getting us a pool.  So it's so amazing how things work out.  

I've always wanted to have my own business. Well last year, I lost my full time job of 17 years.  I could have been devastated but since I had changed my mindset years ago, I took it as a blessing.  Guess what? I have my own business through direct sales.  It's a start of course but I'm my own boss. I make my own hours.

Since grade school I've always wanted to be a writer. (remember earlier when I mentioned how I have so many thoughts in a day...) So in 2012 I published my first book.  Unfortunately life kept getting in my way of continuing my dream of writing.  So by losing my job in 2017 and starting my own business, I have more time to write to continue making my dream of becoming a writer back into existence.

These "goals" manifested with the help of my positive mindset, Law of Attraction, meditation, goal setting and Vision Boards.

Vision Boards can be consistently changing.  Once one goal is achieved, another can replace it.  Life circumstances help make this so.

What to know more about this up and coming Vision Board Virtual Workshop?  Comment "Vision" Board below and I will get you the information.

           
Some of Vision Board Pages from my Vision Board Binder

Don't Forget to Comment below "VISION"

VISION BOARD VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
Date: July 13th 6:00 pm est
Where: Held online
Cost: limited time only $35
(Next workshop will be in August for $45)

Be sure to follow me on Social Media (Right side bar), follow my blog via email and make sure you have entered all my giveaways I have up in the Current Giveaways tab at the top of  this page.

My Affirmation for you today: Do not plant your dreams in the field of indecision, where nothing ever grows but the weeds of "what if".


No comments:

Post a Comment