Saturday, June 23, 2018

Falling Down is an Accident



This reminds me of the “London Bridge is Falling Down” song when I was a kid.

After looking the song up, you know what I discovered?

Excuses! That whole song had some kind of excuse as to why the bridge will fall down. No wonder I had excuses for everything when I was younger. I loved that song.

Thank goodness since then, that I’ve acquired an attitude adjustment and a positive mindset.

This is perfect motivation as to not think of all the reasons why you can’t but focus on all the reasons why you should.

You’ve got this! ~ Kimber


Years ago Negativity overwhelmed and consumed me. A friend of mind help awaken the real me.  I love being positive.  My creativity seems to thrive on it. It just takes that one moment or that one person to make you realize what is missing from your life.  That is what happened with me.  

Since that moment I discovered the Law of Attraction.  This is a huge part of my life and I truly believe it is what makes me...ME...

Although things don't always work out the way I envisioned them nor do they happen overnight, so being paitent is definitely an ability that is acquired over time. 

Affirmations have been a big part of my life.  They help empower me to my positive mindset and help achieve goals. I  like to start and end my day with Affirmations as well as repeat them on and off throughout the day to reinforce my positive mindset, my Law of Attraction manifestation and more positive vibes and energy into my life.

I wanted to give you an Affirmation for the day! 



Affirmation: Wealth building opportunities are available to me everywhere I go



No comments:

Post a Comment