Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Freedom to Read Giveway Hop - July 2nd thru July 9th - Win a $10 Amazon Gift Card


Hosted by Bookhounds and I Am A Reader, Not a Writer

I hope you all have a great Holiday weekend (if you are from the United States) and if you live elsewhere in the world, I hope you have a fantastic weekend as well.

Since I am pretty far down on the linky list I very excited you took the time to "hop" by my blog. If you happen to notice I am a writer and a designer.  If you are interested in crocheting or even crocheting products, watch for future giveaways.  I also wanted to say that there is so much opportunity to win out there.  Sometimes I get on the computer and a couple of hours have passed by before I realize, "wow, it's bedtime already."  

I won two books on a recent previous hop and just checked my inbox today and discovered an Amazon gift card waiting for me from a book release giveaway!  Whoohoo! 

So since I believe in the Freedom to Read, I am offering a $10 Amazon gift card so you may choose the book of your choice.

Please look for more hops to enter on my left side by and more hops to sign up in you have to be a blogger. I'm looking forward to a great fun filled summer of giveaways, reviews, deals, updates and FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment