Thursday, July 24, 2014

Christmas Ornaments to Crochet & Embellish - Vol 1. On sale now! Plus freebies!


Do you like to Crochet? I do.  I have been crocheting on and off for the past - ummm- let me rephrase that. I have been crocheting since mother taught me at the age of 8.  She also taught my sister and my twin brothers as well.

At Christmas time, one of my favorite gifts to give is a handmade Christmas Ornament.  This has either been crocheted or crafted but I give every member of my family one.  Each year I want to give a little tradition to my family so they can look back and say "Aunt Kimi made this for me!" Or "my sister did this one" as they pull it out of the box of ornaments and hang it on their tree.

When we grew up, our Christmas tree was adorned with crocheted ornaments from my mother, handcrafted beaded ornaments from my grandmother, handmade cookie ornaments from friends of the family and paper school ornaments from each of us four kids.  I loved our tree! Of course I also love the lights -Blue, red, green, purple, yellow and yes even the orange ones. Mine has to flash. I love the flashing lights.  After my daughter was born and she was old enough to help decorate, we would always sleep in the living room that first night and fall asleep looking at the flashing lights and our beautiful Christmas Tree.

Since my daughter is now grown and on her own, it isn't quite the same but I still focus on finding just the right ornament to create each year for the family.  This is where I came up with the idea to design my own ornaments.  I would search for hours looking for just the right pattern, some seemed too old-fashion, others too cheesy and some others just now enough umphf for me.

So with a long story short, my patterns became "Christmas Ornaments to Crochet & Embellish Vol 1. It's volume 1 because I have many more designs that I have created but just need to add pictures and some perfection to the design before I finish it out and publish them.

Please look at some of the ornaments listed in my book:

I do have individual patterns available to purchase but your best deal is to buy the collection. Christmas Ornaments to Crochet & Embellish Vol 1 is on sale right now for $2.99 for the digital format.  If you would prefer a paperback, this is on sale as well through Amazon the links are listed below.  By purchasing the paperback through Amazon, you can get the digital version at no extra charge with their match print pricing.

Grab your copy now before the pricing changes.  As with anything, sales are for a limited time.  Please help this girl out by sharing this great deal! I'm a struggling self-published author and designer in need of some more great friends, associates, and fans!
Paperback

Digital $2.99
If you would like some freebies, check out my right side bar for some free patterns.  If you like giveaways checkout my left side bar.

Anyone who does purchase this book, just leave a comment below and I would love to email you a free pattern of your choice.  Just check out my Amazon Author page for all the patterns I have available.  I am now working on Wine Bottle cozies with my first collection scheduled to be published this month. Be sure to comment with your date of purchase, email and pattern of choice!


Thanks so much for helping a girl out!

No comments:

Post a Comment