Sunday, July 29, 2018

When Messy Hair doesn't have to be messy...

We all have those days where we just want to say "forget it".  That's usually me when I don't get enough sleep.


Although my first thing I need to do before "slaying" my day, is shower.  It's like a mini vacation for me.  

Maybe it's because I was born in July which makes me a Cancer.  My Zodiac symbol is a Crab.  We all know where "crabs" live... Ocean.  I am best at relaxing when I'm near water.  Since I no longer have a pool or live at the ocean, a shower is the next best thing.  (My tub is too small to soak unfortunately.)

I think this is why I can't get motivated in the morning until after I shower, dress and "put my face on".  Yes, even though I work from home, I still do all the things as if I was leaving the house.

Yet... my hair is unsually another subject.  I tend to throw it in a top knot, messy bun, clip, braid etc...

I love the fact I don't' have to wash it every day thanks to incredible products llike "Dry Shampoo". 

Who doesn't love that?

With some incredible hair styling products..  My messy hair doesn't have to be messy by any means...




All achieved with "The Champ", "Reshape", and "Refinish".


Who has hair issues?  

Being a redhead for over 40+ years, my hair is usually the first thing that gets noticed.  Which can be both good and bad honestly.

I have always had "a lot" of hair over the years, being both thick and long, frizz was usually my biggest problem.

I found amazing products back in November that totally changed my hair issues.  Why did I wait so long?  I never knew products like these existed.

Being Natural based, harsh-chemical free and anti-aging, these hair products are a great fit for me and my family.

The Men's, Women's and Children's line has us all set.

My hair has become so healthy in the few short months of using these amazing products that I can now switch back and forth with the different systems that they offer.

If I want to straighten my hair, then I go for the Smoothing line.  If I want even more volume, I go with the Volume line.  My favorite of course will always be the Hyrdation line.

These products have made my hair feel 100% better than my previous hair products.

And I have over 40+ years of using products.

If you would love to know more, please find me on Facebook and join my group here:

I actually have two groups going on, one is completely pampered to all of my customers and I have another that I hold jointly with my sponsor.  We help each other out.

I'd love to get you started with great looking hair today!

PLUS:

I know you love giveaways!

I have plenty scheduled for the month ahead.  Why not join the party today?

And...
check out my current giveaways on the left side bar or the Giveaway tab at the top of the blog.




Affirmation: I choose to see each obstacle I face as an opportunity to grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment