Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter Review


Let me just say Wow! This is my first Gena Showalter book that I have read. My cousin recommended her a few years ago but I just never thought about it until I came across this title recently.  This is also my 2nd book in this zombie genre, my first only being a novella that I just adored.

This book sucked me in and held me so tight that I couldn't wait to read the next chapter. A girl overcoming the tragedy of losing her family in a car crash as zombies invade her world when she never believed that they existed even though her father took every precaution he could not to travel out at night and to train her in case of emergencies.

The guilt she endures of being the only survivor of that fateful night, and her new found world that she believed never really existed along with her new duty as a zombie fighter really takes a hold over this teenager’s life. School work, sleep and fighting zombies; what’s a girl to do to try to fit it all in including the especially hot guy and her new out of body experiences.

She still endures the teenage drama that is to be expected along with the trials and tribulations of her newly acquired knowledge of zombies.


I’m quite anxious to read the next installment and would love to recommend this as a great read and a fantastic author!


Thanks for stopping by!

If you have a moment, check out my giveaways top left side bar, my freebies top right side bar, my works available middle left and all my follow buttons bottom right.

No comments:

Post a Comment