Thursday, September 6, 2012

Taste by Kate Evangelista - Review



Taste by Kate Evangelista

I have wanted to read this book for so long now. The cover alone is absolutely beautiful. Thank goodness I finally had the chance.  This book is unique and incredibly intriguing that I couldn’t believe it when I was done with it.  I think this would make a great TV series.  I know it would be one that would totally have me on the edge of my seat every week! Hey - hot guys and beautiful girls - all with attitude - definitely a TV series.
This book is about Zharmy - A.K.A flesh eaters.  My first thought Zombies but these Zharmy are so handsome and beautiful that you might get them confused with Vampires because of their youth and beauty. 
The main character is Phoenix McKay, a young girl attending Barinkoff Academy- a school with only one rule; No one on Campus after 6 p.m. Unfortunately for Phoenix, she discovers why such a silly rule exists after she finds herself waking up at the library when the clock is striking 6. She, herself, is considered a Day Student, but here at Barinkoff there are also Night Students. She discovers why each is separated when Demitri has to step in and save Phoenix from other Night Students.
Lucky for her, Demitri is the hot and quiet type.  Not only does Phoenix finds herself in a world that she shouldn’t exist in but she also finds herself connected to Demitri.
I loved this book!! It was very well written and had me sucked in the entire time.
Well done Kate Evangelista!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment