Thursday, July 5, 2018

Hostess with the Mostest Wanted!


I'm looking for July Hostesses!

USA & Canada Hostesses only


Anyone out there have hair issues?

Dry, frizzy, damaged hair?
Dull, drabby hair?
Thinning hair?
Thin & flat hair?
Split ends?

Or does your hair make you feel like a Goddess?

One thing I can honesly say is that being a Redhead, hair is the first thing someone notices on me.  To be honest, Redheads even stand out to me being a redhead. 

It's funny how that works.

If you already have amazing hair that makes you feel like a Goddess then you are a Unicorn!  



You are a rare breed and you should rejoice!

My hair, although the color gets me noticed, has never made feel amazing or as a HAIR GODDESS by any means.  

Until... I found my current company!

They have a system for everyone.


To find your hair type and needs you can take the hair quiz here:



They have a system for Hydration, Volume, Thinning, Regrowth, Smoothing, Men's and even a Children's line.  (My neices just love the children's shampoo and their mothers love the detangler!)


I'm in much need of July Hostesses.

With a $300 qualifying party you will receive a free The Champ which is an incredible Dry Shampoo.

Dry Shampoo is the Unicorn Maker for the people who hate washing every day.

Even though I love the way my hair feels after I wash using my amazing Goddess-feeling Hair Care Products, I still don't have time to wash every day.  

My Miracle in a bottle is The Champ!

Watch the video here: 

Here is me after 2 day:  There is some serious volume with just using The Champ on the 2nd day!



Don't want to host but want to join in and find out about the products?

Join here or click below:




Want to check out some amazing results?


Look at these before & after photos!




I feel like this when I use my Natural Based, Harsh, Chemical-free, Anti-Aging Hair Care Products!


Based on my personal feeling and not actually Heaven sent but I do feel like a Goddess when I use Monat products.


Open to USA & Canada residents only who are not already with a consultant or with Monat.


Find out what a Hostess with the Mostest gets here:





Please share and invite!  The more the merrier!  Huge party being planned in July. We will even play games!  Whoohoo!
Join the party now!







No comments:

Post a Comment