Saturday, September 16, 2017

Love Jewelry? Love Free Jewelry? Have you heard of Paparazzi Accessories?

Have you ever heard of Paparazzi Accessories?

Well I didn't until a few weeks again. After research of several direct selling companies, my daughter found Paparazzi Accessories for me.

It is a fast growing company that sells $5 jewelry!  Thanks right! I said $5! The company has only been around for 6 years and has grown substantially over the last year due to Facebook Live Parties. It's crazy.  We just reached 100,000 consultants.  There is still room to grow.  Keep in mind Mary kay and Pampered Chef have millions of consultants so there is no stepping over toes with this company.

The company changes the inventory daily Monday through Friday.  It's crazy how fast the inventory gets sold out. So knowing this, people need to act fast if they want a product.  Plus there is no issues if they shop with other consultants since each one carries a different inventory because of availability.

It's guilt free shopping...
Seriously

$5


It offers 45% commission, with an amazing upline that is supportive and motivating.  It's a family and they are amazing.  You get a website too - free with any size kit!

There are 3 different kits.




It's amazing to feel so included and inspired.  I grabbed the larger kit because it comes with a free Convention Ticket (over $200 value!)

But the best part yet is I get to pick through the inventory first!  LOL It's like having my own jewelry boutique in my spare room.  Each piece is only $5.  

It's nickel & lead free!


Each Necklace comes with a pair of earrings too! And yes, it's still only $5.

Here are a couple of cool pieces...


Please like my Facebook page for giveaways and updates: Kimber Shook

Please join my Facebook group for $5 Paparazzi jewelry: Paparazzi with Kimberly

Of Course you can shop anytime at: www.paparazziaccessories.com/92674

Would you like to earn free jewerly?  Want to host an online shopping party with your friends and family? Please contact me...



And to show you how cool these pieces are...


Only $5 for the necklace and earrings.  This necklace was a long one that I wrapped around twice and hooked in the front.  It's so versatile!  I absolutely love this one in copper.  I currently have two available in brass.

Please help by letting me give you free jewelry! :) Just come watch me live and get entered into my giveaway.

I have online parties from home.  So it's a work at home position! I love it!  Yes, I may eventually branch out and do home shows but for now, it's perfect and legit!  That's the best part!


No comments:

Post a Comment