Sunday, August 31, 2014

Scrolling Sunday Find!

In my constant internet browsing, I tend to come across amazing things.

1st thing that caught my eye this morning...

The Tick may be coming back again - only to Amazon. Can I get a Woot! Woot!

Ok, I know it's silly but my husband & I just finished watching the series last night on Netflix. Both of us mentioned that we couldn't believe it hadn't lasted longer than 9 episodes.  Yes, they are corny and silly but that is exactly what the Tick was all about.  Plus with the TV series, the adult humor had us laughing so much we started coughing. (Now keep in mind we love MST and campy B rated movies and anything SyFy 
originated.)

The cast consisted of: 
Patrick Warburton as the Tick
David Burke as Arthur
Liz Vassey as Captain Liberty
Nestor Carbonel as Batmanuel

It looks like Patrick Warburton is on board if the project is a go but I'm really hoping all four of the original characters climb on soon.  I'm not sure it would be the same if they replace the characters with new casting. I'm alright if they have new casting as new superhero side kicks. I can't wait to hear if it's official.


The TV series, if you want to call it that, only last 9 episodes and ran from 2001-2002 based on the carton TV series that lasted 3 full seasons from 1994-1997. (Yes, we have these on DVD's and have watched them several times.)

My fingers are crossed...

Hey, did you know I have have posted freebies & deals on the top right of my side bar and giveaways/giveaway sign-ups on my top left side bar? Why not take a look before you go and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment