Saturday, June 14, 2014

Shades of Chaos - 9 first-in-series Post-Apocalyptic future books from 6 great authors - only 99 cents!

I was on my facebook page and discovered a post by Megan Duncan.  I just love this girl! She is in cahoots with 5 other authors, another being Alexis Purdy (another favorite of mine.)  Six great authors (2 of them I know for a fact are amazing) are bringing together 9 first-in-a-series post-apocalyptic future books, all for only .99 cents.

I just had to share this amazing deal with everyone.

I am alive by Cameron Jace
Initiation by Katie Salidas
Dissension by Katie Salidas
Finding Hope by Chrystalla Thoma
Rex Rising by Chrystalla Thoma
Resonant by Alexis Purdy
Reign of Blood by Alexis Purdy
Released by Megan Duncan
Burning Bridges by Nadege Richards 

Shades of Chaos 99 Cent deal on Amazon:


Shades of Chaos Facebook page:

 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shades-of-Chaos/880015105346630


Shades of Chaos Giveaway:



No comments:

Post a Comment