Monday, July 23, 2012

Free Ebooks!

Wow! I must admit that I cannot stay away from downloading free books unto my kindle.  First the cover will catch my eye, then the blurb and when I see it as free, whoohoo!

However, I have so many now on my kindle, that I don't see how I will ever read them all unless I never buy a book again for the rest of the year, plus I would need to read at least four a week. Maybe if I didn't have a full time job, maybe if I wasn't into writing more myself, and maybe if I gave up blogging all together.  Wouldn't that be the life, though? 

Blogging, reading, writing. . . all a part of a full time career. Awe. . . one can dream can't she?

Anyway I wanted to share a few with you. I don't know how long they will last, so you better grab them while you can.  As soon as I read them, if I haven't already, I will write a review to share with other readers as well as to help the author out.









 

 This is just a few I have discovered.  I will have more to come...

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment